ACM690 Capstone Seminar (3 cr.)
This culminating course provides the opportunity for students to synthesize and present the concepts, knowledge, and experiences gained from completion of all coursework and the residency.
Upon completion of the course, students are expected to be able to do the following:
- Evaluate information and sources critically.
- Synthesize knowledge, skills, and experiences about arts and cultural management.
- Employ format, structure, tone, and APA style appropriate for the paper.
- Deliver capstone papers to supervisors and peers.
- Discuss and critique peer presentations using a supportive communication style.
[Add to Portfolio]