BU490 Strategic Management Capstone (3 cr.)
Prerequisite(s): All academic requirements of the student’s program major. This course is taken in the student’s last semester before graduation. All general education requirements must be fulfilled.
This course integrates knowledge and skills developed in a student’s major course of study. Students integrate and apply knowledge and skills acquired throughout their academic programs. Students also demonstrate professional communications via written reports and oral presentations, outline continuing education strategies, and analyze ethical and diversity issues in business organizations.
Upon completion of this course, students are expected to be able to do the following:
- Demonstrate critical thinking skills related to their major field of academic study.
- Analyze the environmental variables and available resources affecting business-related issues and strategies.
- Synthesize various business-related strategies.
- Identify management principles relevant for business professionals.
- Assess the impact of ethical decisions in various business organizations.
- Address diversity in various business environments.
- Develop strategies for continuing education in their academic field of study.
- Communicate using inclusive methods in a variety of modes.
- Recognize current trends in their academic field of study.
- Demonstrate interpersonal communication and collaboration skills required in various business settings.
[Add to Portfolio]