DBA860 Comprehensive Exam (1 cr.)
DBA students are required to take a comprehensive examination upon completion of the coursework. The comprehensive examination is an integrative experience requiring students to demonstrate personal mastery of concepts studied during the program and application of concepts to challenges in their areas of specialization.
Upon completion of this course, students are expected to be able to do the following:
- Display abilities to analyze, synthesize, evaluate, and apply knowledge.
- Display abilities to organize ideas and to communicate effectively both in writing and in speaking.
- Display a breadth and depth of knowledge of management theories and strategies.
- Display a breadth and depth of knowledge of economic, political, and cultural forces that shape the business environment.
- Display abilities to research, write, and defend a meaningful doctoral dissertation.
[Add to Portfolio]