HHSM410 Critical Review of Health Studies (3 cr.)
This course provides foundational research skills necessary to make informed decisions in field of allied healthcare. Emphasis is placed on gathering, evaluating, and using relevant literature; and evaluating and analyzing quality data for informed decision making.
Upon completion of this course, students are expected to be able to do the following:
- Locate information and literature using relevant healthcare data bases.
- Evaluate literature for its quality, relevance, and application.
- Identify qualities of valid and reliable data for informed decision making.
- Apply basic data analysis methods relevant to the field of allied healthcare management.
- Apply research findings in an evidence-based approach to problem resolution.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)