PY607 Theories of Personality (3 cr.)
Major theories of personality are covered as represented by the biophysical, intrapsychic, existential, and behavioral approaches. The elements of professional writing are examined.
Upon completion of this course, students are expected to be able to do the following:
- Understand the major personality theories and theorists.
- Evaluate personality theories.
- Identify and understand relevant issues in personality.
- Analyze the basic relationships between personality theory and other aspects of counseling psychology: assessment, research, and treatment.
- Identify a personal orientation to personality theory.
- Apply professional writing style.
[Add to Portfolio]