EDD840 Creativity and Innovation (3 cr.)
Prerequisite(s): EDD809 , EDD820
This course examines creativity and innovation from a scientific perspective. Topics include the varying definitions of these phenomena, the process of how they occur, the examination of eminent cases, the application to real-world situations, and strategies for assessment.
Upon completion of the course, students are expected to be able to do the following:
- Evaluate the varying definitions of creativity and innovation.
- Understand key concepts from the creativity and innovation literature.
- Analyze, synthesize, and evaluate scientific perspectives on creativity and innovation.
- Apply scientific theories and models of creativity and innovation on personal, organizational, and societal levels.
- Evaluate the importance of creativity and innovation in context.
- Demonstrate appropriate research writing style (APA).
[Add to Portfolio]