EDS798 Advanced Action Research Seminar (3 cr.)
This seminar is designed to assist students in the completion of their capstone research project. The seminar correlates with their research activities. Discussions and readings focus on issues and questions arising from the actual research experience. Students design, carry out, and share their progress on their action research project in a seminar format.
Upon completion of the course, students are expected to be able to do the following:
- Communicate clearly and appropriately to all stakeholders by speaking, listening, writing, delivering presentations, and using technology.
- Design appropriate assessment strategies for measuring learner outcomes and utilize data for instructional decision making.
- Reach logical and timely conclusions by analyzing relevant information, identifying the elements of the problem, framing issues, identifying possible causes, and using problem analysis technology.
- Identify and give priority to significant issues as well as demonstrate adaptability and conceptual flexibility.
- Utilize different leadership and decision-making strategies, including but not limited to collaborative models; and model appropriately their implementation.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)