MAIS698 Integrated Studies Capstone (3 cr.)
Prerequisite(s): must be taken final semester
In this culminating course, students synthesize and present the concepts, knowledge, and ethical considerations learned from completion of their multi-disciplinary exploration of an identified issue. Students complete a summative paper/project and give a colloquium presentation.
Upon completion of this course, students are expected to be able to do the following:
- Create a scholarly literature review representing their academic investigation of the identified issue.
- Apply an ethical lens to the exploration of the identified issue.
- Integrate knowledge from multiple disciplines into a summative paper/project.
- Reflect on personal and professional growth throughout the program.
- Effectively communicate findings of capstone paper in colloquium.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)