MBA612 Executive Communication (3 cr.)
This course gives students the opportunity to study effective organizational communication essential for executive and transformational leadership. Organizational communication structure, ethical communication styles, and executive summary techniques are examined. Strategies for effective leadership communication are explored at all levels of the organization.
Upon completion of this course, students are expected to be able to do the following:
- Demonstrate effective executive communication techniques in presentation and written formats.
- Evaluate the ethical dimension of organizational communication.
- Apply communication theory to the analysis of case studies.
- Articulate an executive mission and vision.
- Analyze and compare organizational communication climates.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)