ACCT690 Master’s Capstone (3 cr.)
This course blends accounting theory, practice, and research. Students demonstrate leadership and strategic decision-making skills along with advanced knowledge of accounting. Students present findings to colleagues and professionals in the field.
Upon completion of this course, students are expected to be able to do the following:
- Apply learned research skills to investigate an entity.
- Analyze the financials of an organization.
- Interpret results of the financial analysis.
- Develop a course of action based on research on analysis.
- Prepare a management summary of the research and analysis.
- Present findings in a professional and engaging manner.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)