MK406 Mobile and Search Engine Marketing (3 cr.)
This course examines the use of current mobile platforms and Internet search engine marketing as part of a digital marketing strategy. The role of technology for mobile device promotions and communications is analyzed. Internet search engine strategies and analytics used for business growth are evaluated. This course also explores associated digital marketing industry standards and best practices.
Upon completion of this course, students are expected to be able to do the following:
- Evaluate mobile platforms used in digital marketing strategies.
- Analyze the elements and technologies required for search engine marketing.
- Review mobile marketing tactics and technologies such as mobile web advertising and mobile apps.
- Create mobile apps for use in marketing.
- Analyze the techniques and strategies for creating search engine-focused websites.
- Create a search engine marketing plan.
- Describe mobile device marketing and search engine optimization industry standards and best practices.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)